Powered By Blogger

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Anonymous Ranting Pt. 1


DEAR SO AND SO,

Don't smile at me like that. It pisses me off that you keep smiling at me like that. You didn't try to keep contact with
me once and you still think we're friends? Fuck to the no. I spent months chasing after you lot. I was always the one to call and t
ext, to arrange meeting up, if I coul

d catch you that was. Now? I'm fucking sick to the teeth of it. I wasted enough time running around, trying to 'keep the group together' like some kind of eejit. Kindly take your friendship and stuff it so far up your ignorant arses that it's poking out the top of your heads like a bloody flag.
And then there's the rest of you. 'Oh, boo-hoo you're never in town any more. Who do you hang out with?' Eh, none of ye? Obviously. Just because I don't care enough to meet face to face doesn't mean I don't have friends. I just have foreign friends, who don't really give a rats fart that we don't spend our weekends wandering around in circles, desperately hoping that today will be the day something interesting happens when instead we all end up with blisters and just as bored as last time. Moody says it perfectly;














So stop smiling at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment