Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm not Your boyfriend - Not Your Blood Elf

I'm not your boyfriend, baby, [I'm not your blood elf baby]
I ain't your cute little sex toy, [I ain't your cannibal troll]
I'm not your lion or your tiger, [I'm not your orc or your tauren]
Won't be your nasty little boy, [won't be your nasty little gnome]
I'm not your boyfriend, baby, [I'm not your warlock, baby]
I can't grant your every wish, [I can't grant your every DoT]
I'm not your knight in shining armor, [I'm not your dwarf in shining armor]
So, I just leave you with this kiss [So, I just leave you with this sting]

You can catch me on the speedtrain, [You can catch me on the slowboat]
Beeper in a three-way, [Running in the dungeon]
Shinin' with the gleam chain, [Shinin' in gleamin chain]
And your honey givin' me brain, [And your guild givin' me loot]
You can catch me watchin' AI, [You can catch me watchin' TC]
Mello it's game time, [Horde, it's game time]
Pinkie with the same shine, [Weapon with the same shine]
Pitbull and a canine [Core Hound and a canine]

You know I rep' this shit, [You know I pwn this shit]
I gots it tatted on my skin, [I gots it showin in my achieve]
If you fuckin' with my city,
Then you fuckin' with my kin,
You know I rep' this shit, [You know I pwn this shit]
I got my hands up on your chest, [I got my arrows in your chest]
Motherfuckers best believe it, [Hordies best believe it]
That you're fuckin' with the best That you're fuckin with a beast!]

I'm not your boyfriend, baby, [I'm not your blood elf baby]
I ain't your cute little sex toy, { I ain't your cute little gnome]
I'm not your lion or your tiger, [I'm not your pally or your druid]
Nah, nah, won't be your nasty little boy, [Nah, nah, won't be your nasty undead]
Whoo, I'm not your boyfriend, baby, [Whoo, I'm not your Night Elf baby]
Yeah, I can't grant your every wish, Yeah, I can't grant your every heal]
Yeah, I'm not your knight in shining armor, [Yeah, I'm not your Rogue in shining armor]
So, I just leave you with this kiss [ So, I just leave you with this Sting]

Kill the lights, [Kill the priest]
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks, [These players learn from Immolation traps, fast dings, fast mounts and cheap armor]
It feels right, [It feels right]
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated; take the white pill, you'll feel alright, [All these asphyxiated, self-medicated, take the right pot, you'll feel alright]
Kill the lights, [Kill the priest]
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,[These players learn from Immolation traps, fast dings, fast mounts and cheap armor]
It feels right, [It feels right]
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated-- [All these asphyxiated, self-medicated--]

You can catch me on the speedtrain,
Beeper in a three-way,
Shinin' with the gleam chain,
And your honey givin' me brain,
You can catch me watchin' AI,
Mello It's game time,
Pinkie with the same shine,
Deep poetic canine

You know I rep' this shit,
I gots it tatted on my skin,
And if you fuckin' with my city,
Then you fuckin' with my kin,
You know I rep' this shit,
I got my hands up on your chest,
Motherfuckers best believe it,
That you fuckin' with the best

Kill the lights,
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated; take the whi--
Kill the lights,
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated; take the white pill, you'll feel alright,
Kill the lights,
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated; take the white pill, you'll feel alright,
Kill the lights,
These children learn from cigarette burns, fast cars, fast women, and cheap drinks,
It feels right,
All these asphyxiated, self-medicated; take the white pill, you'll feel alright

No comments:

Post a Comment